At this time, we do not have a class for children but hope to start up very soon.
Preschool (Ages 3-5)
Young children are noticing more about the world around them and their place in it. They are full of curiosity and questions and are developing the capacity to respond in a loving way to others and to take responsibility for their actions
- To help the children understand they are loved just as they are
- To help the children understand that they, too, have the spiritual potential to act in ways that bring out their best selves
- To help the children develop their spiritual potential to express love and caring for others
Elementary (Ages 6-10)
These students are energetic, curious, imaginative and enthusiastic. They are learning what it means to be in a relationship with each other. They still need adult help and reassurance, but also need time on their own to explore new ideas and concepts. They are developing the ability to talk about and explain their ideas.
- To introduce Unity's basic teachings and principles and start to practice them in their daily lives
- To introduce the belief that we are all spiritual beings living a human experience
- To help the children explore how they can let God live through them as an expression of life, love and kindness