As a spiritual youth community, we provide a safe place of love and acceptance where our children and teens experience the recognition of their oneness with God.
We create an environment that fosters positive self-image, personal responsibility and unconditional love and acceptance.
What We Teach
Our philosophy affirms that the "real" curriculum is not found within any teacher or book, but rather lives within the children themselves. Myrtle Fillmore, Co-Founder of Unity, inspired this belief as she envisioned each child living the Truth principles through his or her own souls unfoldment.
As spiritual educators, we are here to guide the children on their own unique spiritual journey. We help them recognize the Divine spark within through the use of fun activities, interactive discussions, creative projects and through our loving relationships with each child.
The Vision of the Living Curriculum
- To empower children and youth to use their spiritual wisdom to fulfill their soul's purpose
- To empower parents to see themselves as the primary spiritual educators of their children
- To empower facilitators to see education as a process, through which they effectively support the unfolding of the child's spiritual nature and model the living of the spiritual principles
- To empower a spiritual community to function with unity in diversity
- To inspire a world educational community by its philosophy, process, programs and products
The Five Basic Principles (Youth Version)
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God's Divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with the God within and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the Truth I know. I make a difference!